Ladies!!! What the heck! Rachael here. I need some girl time and I need it now! : ) Who is with me!!??!! So, I hate to ask this, but I promise fun. I would love having a pizza-chick-flick party this Friday night, and this is where the part I hate to ask comes in... could we party at my new place? We actually don't have to, but I have a super great huge room with a big screen and cushy couches for everyone! I will bribe you with pizza. If you want to pitch in that's cool- if you can't, that is cool as well, I just want you here! And I want papa murphys chicken artichoke delite pizza! It's to die for!!!! Please tell me you can come!! Pass the word on. I need to know how many to expect so I get enough pizza, so TEXT me, because I rarely visit the computer these days. 801 808-7037
If you are saying to yourself, "self, I don't want to drive that far, I'll be too tired..." blah blah blah, stop right now and tell youself, "self, this will ROCK! Rachael needs me, and so I will go for no other reason than to make her happy. :)" -perfect!-
When you text me i'll give you my address. Obvioulsy car pooling would be ideal. I was thinking to start the party strictly at 7- come earlier if you can.
Kay! let me know!!!!! I might even have other surprises planned, you never know. Pass the word along!!!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I wish I could come!! I need a girl's night out in a bad way!! Too bad I live in Colorado. :(
I'm responding cause I love you!! And you know I'm there!!!
I am totally in!! It sounds like fun!
I probably missed it and had surgery on the Friday in question, but would love to know if you have another one and hope to get to see your new place. I miss you!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-lampu-tidur-terbaik
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment