Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's our Anniversary... sort of



Wow! In just 6 days from today, four years ago, our paths finally crossed... We had no idea that going to a Trolley Square dance with a few friends would change our entire lives! But, it did, and I for one am so glad I went to one of those geeky dances and met the man of my dreams.

Let's recap the highlights of time since May 21, 2004.

Met in May.

Engaged by August

Unengaged by September

Dating on and off til the following May

Rachael gets a clue (finally) and reengaged in June 2005

Married July 2005

Live in Sandy first year

Move to parents basement May 2006

Lydia born December 2006

Move to West Valley December 2007

2nd child on the way, born any day, May 2008

Time is so crazy!! But here we are, and I am loving every minute of life... mostly. Sleeping on my back would be nice. :) I love you Jon so much!! You are my world.

No comments: